coxxect = Cross Connect

A long long time ago, I made a blog, android-er, to record my process in learning Android programming and share my knowledge. Then I build other blogs arduino-er for Arduino, helloraspberrypi for Raspberry Pi and Embedded things for anything else, and YouTube Channel for post my demo videos. Such a case make me mess.

And after years, various devices can cross connected together, as show in my exercises: may be Raspberry Pi work with Arduino link to ESP32 via BLE... So I want to make a complete new blogspot/YouTube channel to connect it all together. That's it coXXect, and my YouTube channel.

Please follow me in Twitter also, thks.

coXXect = cross Connect


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MicroPython/ESP32-C3 + 1.8" 128x160 TFT ST7735 SPI, using boochow/MicroPython-ST7735 library.

CameraWebServe: ESP32-S3 (arduino-esp32) + OV5640 camera module